Contact & Booking
49 Suttons Lane
Glenlyon, Victoria 3461
Aromatic Healing COVID-19 🦠 Pandemic. Updated January 2022.
My practice is now open for business at my home clinic.
I have put together a range of measures listed below that will apply till further notice to minimise the risk of COVID 19 infection and transmission. I’m a professional & there’s nothing to be scared of, you will be looked after.
I will email your invoice for you to pay at home before your appointment (this can be used to claim on your private health insurance).
All surfaces, bottles and equipment used will be disinfected after each client, and my linen will be washed on boil setting or professionally laundered. appointments will be spaced out to ensure thorough cleaning, disinfected and social distancing are in place.
If you are unwell you MUST cancel, if you turn up unwell you will be charged for session and sent home.
* please wear a mask on arrival and during treatment.
* Hand sanitizer will be on the table near sliding door for you to use before you enter and when you leave.
* You will be temperature tested before entering.
* Please bring your own water.
* Bring only essential items into treatment room.
* If possible go to the toilet before your appointment.
* If you are waiting on a COVID19 test results you must cancel your appointment.
My and my husband’s health is also of utmost importance so both of us have had our flu shots and if either of us come down with a cold, flu or are unwell I will reschedule your appointment. We have also completed the Aust Gov infection control training for COVID19. We are both fully vaccinated with one booster shot.
I will be adhering to government and my massage association guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as I adapt to these new protocols. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.
Let’s get you moving and living a pain free life.