Contact & Booking
49 Suttons Lane
Glenlyon, Victoria 3461
Aromatic Healing post COVID-19 🦠 Pandemic. (Sorry guys it’s a long one)
My practice is now open for business at my home clinic for Hepburn Shire residents and workers, everyday except Monday and Friday.
I have put together a range of measures listed below that will apply till further notice to minimise the risk of COVID 19 infection and transmission. I’m a professional & there’s nothing to be scared of, you will be looked after.
Each appointment will start with 15 minute video consultation 💻via FaceTime, WhatsApp or Messenger video 45 minutes before your appointment or for seniors a phone call.
I will email your invoice after the video consultation for you to pay at home before your appointment (this can be used to claim on your private health insurance).
All surfaces, bottles and equipment used will be disinfected after each client, and my linen will be washed on boil setting or professionally laundered. appointments will be spaced out to ensure thorough cleaning, disinfected and social distancing are in place.
If you are unwell you MUST cancel, if you turn up unwell you will be charged for session and sent home.
* Hand sanitizer will be at the back door to use before you enter and when you leave.
* You will be temperature tested before entering.
* Please bring your own water.
* Bring only essential items into treatment room.
* If possible go to the toilet before your appointment.
* Download the COVIDsafe app and make sure it is active.
- A declaration needs to be signed at each appointment stating:-
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have you been in contact with someone who had tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have you been overseas in the last 14 days.
- Have you had gastro/diarrhoea in the last 14 days.
- Have you experienced cold or flu like symptoms, fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose.
Me and my husband’s health is also of utmost importance so both of us have had our flu shots and if either of us come down with a cold, flu or are unwell I will reschedule your appointment. We have also completed the Aust Gov infection control training for COVID19.
I will be adhering to government and my massage association guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as I adapt to these new protocols. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.
Let’s get you moving and living a pain free life.